It's not really a disaster, it's more of a real let down. I got some Verona ground this morning, took it to work to brew a fresh new batch. Put my cup under the drip so I got all the freshest coffee possible. Took it back to my desk, logged in and swirled it around in my sweet green mug. Tossed in a little creamer.. I only drink black coffee in small amounts from a press. I'm kind of a snob that way. Anyways, I needed to stir it up a bit. I had a fork on my desk and thought, "what is this fork here for? I don't remember using it. I think it's clean. It looks clean. If it were dirty, it would LOOK dirty right? I'm sure it's fine." Stirrrrrrrrrrr. Set the fork down on a napkin.
Oh I remember what that fork was doing there. That was my tuna fish fork from yesterday. Bag should read: Rich and well-balanced with a dark cocoa texture and a velvety atlantic sweetness. Enjoy with: Chocolate truffles or an artichoke salad.
I drank it anyway.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Did it taste liked minced fiss?
Post a Comment